Last Update :6/20/2019
KemperSports-Managed Properties Earn Top Honors
KemperSports-Managed Properties Earn Top Honors in Golfweek Rankings
20 courses receive accolades from Golfweek Magazine
Twenty KemperSports properties were named to Golfweek’s most recent Best Of Lists – Best Courses You Can Play and Best Courses You Can Play By State – which were announced in the publication’s June issue. KemperSports has more managed properties ranked on these lists than any other management company.
“The awards are a testament to the continued dedication and support of our staffers,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “We are incredibly honored to have so many properties recognized on these lists. We would like to thank our incredible staff and clients; these accolades would not be possible without you.”
The full list of KemperSports-managed properties on the lists include:
Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play:
- No. 2 – Pacific Dunes (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 4 – Old Macdonald (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 6 – Bandon Dunes (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 10 – Bandon Trails (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 13 – Mammoth Dunes (Rome, Wisconsin)
- No. 15 – Sand Valley (Rome, Wisconsin)
- No. 16 – Streamsong Red (Streamsong, Florida)
- No. 17 – Streamsong Black (Streamsong, Florida)
- No. 22 – Chambers Bay (University Place, Washington)
- No. 25 – Streamsong Blue (Streamsong, Florida)
- No. 73 – Golden Horseshoe – Gold Course (Williamsburg, Virginia)
Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play by State:
- Florida – No. 2 – Streamsong Red; No. 3 – Streamsong Black; No. 4 – Streamsong Blue
- Illinois – No. 14 – The Glen Club
- Maryland – No. 5 – Whiskey Creek Golf Club
- Minnesota – No. 2 – The Wilderness at Fortune Bay
- Missouri – No. 8 – Shoal Creek Golf Course
- New Jersey – No. 9 – Knoll Golf Club (West Course); No. 11 – Heron Glen; No. 15 – Galloping Hill
- New York – No. 13 – Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course
- Oregon – No. 1 – Pacific Dunes; No. 2 – Old Macdonald; No. 3 – Bandon Dunes; No. 4 – Bandon Trails
- Texas – No. 4 – Butterfield Trail Golf Club
- Virginia – No. 4 – Golden Horseshoe Golf Club (Gold Course)
- Washington – No. 2 – Chambers Bay Golf Course
- Wisconsin – No. 2 – Mammoth Dunes; No. 3 – Sand Valley
Rankings were based on scores from Golfweek’s team of course raters, who evaluated more than 3,600 courses nationwide.
For more information on KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com.
Northbrook, Ill.-based KemperSports builds, owns and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S., Caribbean and Central America. The company’s award-winning portfolio includes nationally-ranked courses, private clubs, municipal courses and tournament venues such as Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, named the No. 1 Golf Resort in North America by Golf Digest and GOLF magazine; Streamsong Resort; The Glen Club;Desert Willow Golf Resort; Chambers Bay, host of the 2015 U.S. Open. For more information about KemperSports, please visit http://www.kempersports.com.
Join the KemperSports social media conversation at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
B.R. Koehnemann, KemperSports, 847.480.4844, firstname.lastname@example.org
[ More News ]