A spectacular semi-private 18-hole course designed by the renowned Tom Clark of Ault, Clark & Associates in consultation with the Tidewater's most successful professional, Curtis Strange.
· Located just across the James River from Williamsburg and Hampton.
· Only 45 minutes from Virginia Beach and less than 20 minutes from Newport News and Hampton.
· Carved from the ancient hardwoods and centuries old peanut fields.
· The course rating is 74.1 and it has a slope rating of 130 on Bermuda grass.
· Fifteen through seventeen, Clark's 'Amen Corner,' brings you out to the creek, along with wetlands, water and incredible scenery.