Take advantage of NGCOA's newest member benefit through ORCA, providing golf course and geographic market reporting and benchmarking. Every golf course owner and operator needs to know that decisions being made about tee time inventory are based on fact, not fiction. The best way to do this is by comparisons based on trusted data collected electronically from the tee sheet. ORCA's confidential, anonymous and validated reports provide you with the rounds and revenue data you need to help you get the most from your rounds inventory.
The ORCA Report measures:
- 4 Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Occupancy – the number of rounds sold as a percentage of rounds capacity
- Revenue per Available Round – the capture of revenue as a percentage of capacity
- Channel Mix – where your rounds come from, including direct to you, your website, third party resellers, call center, barter, etc.
- Average Rate per Round – the average rate you are achieving based on daily sales
- 4 Different Time Dimensions
- Current Month
- Year to Date
- Trailing 3 Months
- Trailing 12 Months
- Competitive Set – ORCA can provide blind data on a set of 4 competitors that the course selects. This is presented as an average of competitive courses and ranked against your course for all KPIs.
THE DEAL FOR YOU
NGCOA members receive 30% - 50% discount off MSRP - for all reporting packages.
The ORCA Report is the golf industry's only independent, trusted, confidential rounds and green fee revenue benchmarking platform. The report helps golf course owners and operators in three ways: explaining performance in the context of competitors, managing 3rd Party barter relationships, and revenue forecasting and pricing.
TO GET STARTED
For more information, contact Mike Loustalot, email@example.com, 480-236-4497.
To learn more about this partnership and The ORCA Report, click here.
Director of Member Programs