Last Update :4/28/2016
Webinar Recording - "What Small Business Owners Need to Know About Lawsuit Protection, Tax Reduction & Estate Planning"
NGCOA Mid-Atlatnic in partnership wiht the American Society for Asset Protection presented a webinare on April 28th. Chris Turner, JD gave an informative presentation on "What Small Business Owners Need to Know About Lawsuit Protection, Tax Reduction & Estate Planning". In case you missed the presentatin, you can Click Here to View the Webinar. To take advantage of the free blueprint offer visit BluePrintNow.com
Learn the strategies and tools the nation's top law firms use to save their clients millions of dollars each year. This lecture provides solutions to three major problems: lawsuits, taxes, and probate. From this lecture you will learn:
- How to make yourself unattractive to a plaintiff attorney so they will not pursue a lawsuit against you.
- Five tax reduction strategies often missed by professionals and their advisors.
- Tools you can use to pass assets to your heirs tax free.
1. Structure business for lawsuit protection and prevention
2. Reduce liability insurance costs.
3. Minimize taxes.
4. Create successful estate and business succession plan.
[ More News ]